Sometimes I wonder if anyone ever looks at this blog. I think, "perhaps all of my comments just go out into that cosmic void that no one ever sees nor hears." And it made me a little sad, that perhaps no one really cared what was written here or what I really think about things.
But this morning, I realized that perhaps that is a good thing. I can write things...just for me. And it doesn't really matter what I say. I guess many people have blogs just because they like to write and it's not for anyone to read or see, but if they do, that's just great.
So, I guess that's what this blog is going to be. And I'm kind of excited about that prospect.
3 comments:
i read your blog
oh good! I'm so glad someone does!
yeah i pretty much suck at commenting but i read every post you write.
i wish my blog were as intelligent sounding as yours....guess we know where all the brains in the family ended up! ;)
Post a Comment