21 January 2010

Tired

There are times, when I wonder why I must be cursed with a body that just--gets sick all the time. Perhaps it's a completely psychological thing, I just "get sick" because, at least it seems, the second I think about possibly catching the flu/a cold/strep throat/whatever, I get it. But the thing is, I don't WANT to be sick; so why does this happen?

I've had a sore throat for the last week or so. I thought it was because the air in Utah has been less than a little healthy, and so I just covered my mouth with a scarf and kept trudging up in the 800,000 stairs to campus every morning. But it's still here...am I sick? Is it allergies? Probably just allergies--

I don't know--it's just annoying. I'd like to stay healthy for an entire month during the winter, at least once. But until that sweet, wonderful month comes, I guess I will continue trudging up the hill until I feel better.

But I do feel better now that I've vented... thanks. :)

No comments: