02 September 2009

Dear Journal

So, I was thinking today, on my break at work, since I am still at work, that I have been putting all of my deeper thoughts on this blog and neglecting my Journal. yes, I still write in my Journal every day, but what happened to those days when I would cart it around everywhere and tell it all of my innermost thoughts and explain the mysteries of the universe that I discovered, my spiritual insights/aha moments, and random moments when I felt so incredibly thankful I thought I might burst? I don't know. Now, I think of splashing those thoughts onto my blog page instead of the pages of my ever faithful and constant friend, Journal.

Then there are the people that will say "just print off your blog posts". NO. a resounding

!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!

I will not succumb to treating my posterity like they are nothing by printing the pages of this impostor and paste it into my journal! I will not deprive them of my horrific handwriting! I will NOT!

So, I've decided, no matter how heavy my backpack is (and it really isn't that bad), I am going to start carrying my dear Journal around again. And I will fill it with my insights, my worthless pieces of knowledge that don't really mean anything to anyone but myself and Journal. And we shall be dearest friends again, not just ten minutes at night before I go to sleep friends. Yay. I can't wait to be best friends again.

oh, but I won't stop blogging. don't worry.

No comments: